What's new in Xpert-Timer Basic?
- New: Additional "Start / Stop" column in the project list: Start and stop using a button within the project list
- New: Additional "Start / Stop" column in the task list: Start and stop using a button within the task list
- New: Additional column "Start / Stop" in the time stamp list: Start and stop via a button within the list
This means that a project can be started / stopped directly from the list with just one click of the mouse.
- New: Excel export: Save several configuration settings
- New: Automatic spell check (F7) in most multiline text entry fields
- New: New "Start page" dialog: Clear quick access to all existing modules
- New: New dialog "Project start center" to start projects, enter additions and see daily and weekly time stamps
- New: Support of bar, QR and NFC codes via external keyboard input scanner (e.g. via Bluetooth)
In this dialog, projects and tasks can be processed quickly and clearly.
- Extension: Reading in the project list has been accelerated
- Extension: The reading of the task list has been accelerated drastically (up to 5x as fast)
- New: New button "Interrupt stamp with comment"
- New: Copy time stamp to another employee via drag & drop
If employees in the team are working on the same activities, selected time stamps from the time stamp list can be copied to an employee in the project list.