What's new in Version 9 of Xpert-Timer?
- New: New setting to be able to start projects without assignment
This simplifies the administrative effort for small teams and few projects, since all employees can then see all projects. Not available if workgroup mode is activated (comprehensive / strict)
- New: Additional "Start / Stop" column in the project list: Start and stop using a button within the project list
- New: Additional "Start / Stop" column in the task list: Start and stop using a button within the task list
- New: Additional column "Start / Stop" in the time stamp list: Start and stop via a button within the list
This means that a project can be started / stopped directly from the list with just one click of the mouse.
- New: Excel export: Save several configuration settings
- New: Automatic spell check (F7) in most multiline text entry fields
- New: New "Start page" dialog: Clear quick access to all existing modules
- Extension: Invoice items, quote items: New unit "Percentage" to be able to display proportional invoice items. E.g.partial payments
- New: Support for GiroCode (numbers via QRCode) on the invoice printout
- New: Support for Swiss QR bills (pay via QR code)
- New: Support for XRechnung (digital invoice via XML)
- New: New dialog "Project start center" to start projects, enter additions and see daily and weekly time stamps
- New: Support of bar, QR and NFC codes via external keyboard input scanner (e.g. via Bluetooth)
In this dialog, projects and tasks can be processed quickly and clearly.
- Extension: Reading in the project list has been accelerated
- Extension: The reading of the task list has been accelerated drastically (up to 5x as fast)
- New: New button "Interrupt stamp with comment"
- New: Copy time stamp to another employee via drag & drop
If employees in the team are working on the same activities, selected time stamps from the time stamp list can be copied to an employee in the project list.