What's new in version 6.0?
Xpert-Timer ProActivity report
- New: Price lists
- Price lists allow to map date-related validity for billing rates into price tables
- Weekday and time-dependent surcharges
- Qualification-dependent special billing rates for employees
- Different currencies and special customer discounts
- New: Duplicate check
- New: New "Contact person" column in the customer list
- Quick selection of the contact using the right mouse button
- New: New filter modes "Project manager" and "Work group leader" in the project manager.
- New: New modern user interface
- Project manager: Shows only times / tasks / achievements / histories / users of projects that you are the project manager of. - Work group leader: Shows projects of users of other workgroups, working on the workgroup projects, as well as projects of other workgroups on which users of the own workgroup work on.
However, the original, colorful interface can still be used through the "User interface: Classic" option in the configuration.
- New: Automatic assignment of the emails via the email address of the project contact person
- New: Automatic assignment of the e-mails via the project number in the subject of the e-mail
e.g. subject = " Meeting"
- New: New column "Contact person" in the project overview 53/5000 New column "Contact person" in the project manager
- New: Display and add notes on clients and projects in the project manager
- Quick selection of the contact person via the right mouse button
- New: Remote configuration of Android sync clients
- New: Support of the right system on Android sync clients
In "Configuration-> System-> XTSyncServer"
- New: Directly display an e-mail imported from Outlook in its own tab in the tasks area
- New: Add any document as a task by dragging and dropping from Windows Explorer
- New: Attachments can now be opened directly by right-clicking on the column "Attachments"
- New: New options for splitting time stamps
- splitting by duration, time, percentage
- setting the billing status for each resulting time stamp
- New: New column "Activity" including grouping by "Activity"
Every employee can now link their times to an activity (for example, travel, project management, troubleshooting, etc.). The grouping for "activity" can then be summed explicitly.