Releasenotes Xpert-Timer Pro V7
Version 188.8.131.527 [06.12.2019]
- Bugfix: Reloading Custom Fields for Clients and Contacts When Opening Client Manager
- Important Bugfix:Transfer of unpaid times of a client (without project reference) as an invoice item. Incorrect marking of processed timestamps.
- Bugfix: Error message when searching in user-defined field
- Bugfix: Edit task. When the task status has been set to "Done" and then set to any other status, the task was still treated as "Done"
- Bugfix: When the project has been completed, starting an attached task should not be possible
- Bugfix: When duplicating tasks, attached documents were moved from the original task to the copy and not duplicated
Version 184.108.40.2066 [21.11.2019]
- Bugfix: Contact List - In the display of the list, the columns "State" and "Country" were swapped
- Bugfix: Added Folder in Document Manager displays "31.12.1899" as file date
- Bugfix: When exporting a document to PDF, "Xpert-Timer" was entered in the metadata of the PDF as creator and as theme
- Bugfix: MySQL: Automatically incrementing the project number does not work on older versions of MySQL (for example, 5.5.15).
- Bugfix: Project Properties: On the tab "Billing" a database error could occur if no times, but reimbursables were recorded
- Extension: user filter by workgroup. Automatic re-reading of the times after the change of the working group
- Extension: Client filter after client selection. Automatic re-reading of the times after the change of client selection
- Extension: Timestamp import: New column "Date" (optional)
- Bugfix: Error ("Node must not be nil") when double-clicking on the checkbox of the user list if the Monthly Report page is visible
- Extension: Dialog for Import Timestamps from CSV is now also available in XTAdmin
Version 220.127.116.115 [25.09.2019]
- Extension: Bulk archiving. It is now possible to print the projects to be archived or exported to Excel.
- Extension: Invoice list. Mark the invoice red if the previously paid amount does not match the amount owed
- Bugfix: Bug fixed when printing the project list
- Bugfix: Error under SyncClient when stopping a task
- Bugfix: Access violation in task list when opening the list in its own window and then click on the "View" button
Version 18.104.22.1684 [19.09.2019]
- Bugfix: If an invoice was created with a discount and paid for using the "mark as paid" pop-up menu, the discount was deducted from the amount.
- Extension: "Back" button: The drop-down menu of the back button now also displays projects with a user-defined status
- Extension: Database move: New notification message after completion of the move because of adapting the connection data of the connected clients
- Bugfix: Bug fixed when checking license (if Universal user without desktop user and without software assurance)
- Extension: "Back" button: The drop-down menu of the back button now also displays projects with a user-defined status
- Extension: Manual entry. Automatic rounding after the rule stored in the project (eg full 30 minutes)
Version 22.214.171.1243 [19.08.2019]
- Bugfix: Birthday could only be entered until 01.01.2000.
- Bugfix: Under MySQL (Maria-DB), the project number is not counted up correctly automatically if no leading zeros have been used.
- Extension: License management revised (for XT.Web)
Version 126.96.36.1992 [28.06.2019]
- Extension: New mechanism to keep precalculated project totals up to date
- Extension: XTWeb: New filter "Show only XTWeb rights"
- Extension: New mechanism to keep precalculated task totals up to date
- Bugfix: Project / Task Recalculation: When recalculating the project sums, the task totals were set to 0
- Bugfix: Task Pool: The Task Pool Off setting still displays the task pool entries
- Extension: XTWeb rights extended to rights to contacts
- Bugfix: Error resetting employee settings via the menu item "Reset"
- Bugfix: Database move: Invoice reminder table was not included in the move
Version 188.8.131.521 [07.05.2019]
- Extension: When the license manager opens, it automatically searches for a new license with the extension ".lic" in the "My Documents" and "Desktop" directories
- Bugfix: Problems when logging in the multi-user version
- Extension: Charts can now be hidden using a close button (for example, times or tasks)
Version 184.108.40.2060 [03.05.2019] [New DB-Patchlevel 89]
- Extension: Add a global letter salutation with variable substitution
Use in the text with the variable %%SALUTATION%%
- Extension: Add a personal letter salutation in the contacts
- Extension: New field "VAT ID"
Use it by using the variable %%SALUTATION%%
Attached is the monthly report.
If a client has departments in different countries, the respective VAT ID can be withdrawn from the responsible contact.
- New: MS-Access, SQLite: Check at startup if database tables are possibly corrupt. e.g. by a system crash.
- Extension: New menu item "Add folder" in the document list to add a folder as a link to the DMS
- New: 64-bit version available
- New: The background color of all windows can now be set to any color.
- New: New program variant "Xpert-Timer.Web" to be able to access the time recording data via a browser.
The Xpert Timer is now also available in a 64-bit version.
Found at configuration->user->view->window background
- New: CSV import assistant for timestamps
Timestamps in CSV format from other programs can now be easily imported.
- Extension: Open Times: Added filter on date range to toolbar
With this, it is also possible to settle partial areas, e.g. "last week", "last month"
- Extension: Send report by e-mail. By clicking in the field "Email text" opens a separate editor dialog to better edit the text.
- Extension: Send report by email. Own input field for the file name of the email attachment.
- New: New option in the configuration dialog to set the project number for new subprojects to the project number of the main project
- Extension: New column "time remaining"
- New: If colors are used for clients / projects, they can now also be printed in the project list.
- New: Short for "Search for customer"
- New: By right-clicking on a subproject in the "Project number" column, the project number can be set to the project number of the main project via a context menu
Displays the difference between Estimate and Required Time.
The option can be turned on / off in the print settings.
Ctrl + Alt + F to filter in the project manager for a client
- Extension: Text format can now be set between "Text with formatting & images", "Text with formatting" and "Text only"
This is important for using the Xpert Timer.Web because there can not be displayed any tasks that contain images.
- Extension: New entry type "retrospective". With it, times can be added retrospectively from a time in hours.
- New: Change timestamp: Complete capture of contiguous timestamps
Query if a timestamp changes that has a directly adjacent predecessor and / or successor. These timestamps are then automatically adjusted to the changed start / end time.
- New: Add employee photo
Version 220.127.116.113 [25.04.2019]
- Extension: Check at startup so that Version 6 can not access a Version 7 database.
- New: New menu item in the document management (right-click on document) to repair images and PDFs that were synchronized by the Android version, if they were not transferred correctly.
- New: When recalculating the project sums, you can now choose whether all or only the active projects should be recalculated.
- Bugfix: Error "Table userphotos not found" when performing the synchronization
- Bugfix: XTSyncServer and Android photo module: Transferred photos were no longer viewable with the standard Windows Photo Viewer.
To do this, the XTSyncServer must be upgraded to V18.104.22.1683.
- Bugfix: When entering or changing timestamps, the contents of the list of places will not be supplemented with the new location until the save button is pressed and not when leaving the field.
Version 22.214.171.1242 [12.04.2019]
- Bugfix: Button "New" in the toolbar is inactive if the history is opened from the customer dialog and there are no entries.
- Bugfix: If the client database is a MySQL DB, then activating the XTA file on the client machine will fail to set the password in the USERS table.
- Extension: Automatic update check in the info dialog
Only active if the corresponding authorization is available.
- Bugfix: Problem fixed with automated rounding
Version 126.96.36.1991 [27.03.2019]
- Extension: Project view in html has been extended by the fields "Client name", "Description", "Start", "End" and "Project type"
- Bugfix: In single-user mode, the checkboxes for the project favorites were not imported
- Extension: Improved repair function with defective index under Access database
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: Sort by column "Comment" does not work correctly
Version 188.8.131.520 [07.12.2018]
- Extension: Added "Activity report" tab
- Bugfix: When creating email distribution list, all customers were always exported to the list if no selection was loaded.
- Extension: Added "Activity report" tab
- Extension: When sending e-mail messages via Outlook, the Outlook message can now be displayed on the screen in the Editor via a new option before sending.
- Extension: New global keyboard shortcut added to add a new history entry (... + F2)
- Extension: After a program update, a dialog is now displayed to guide the user through possibly new essential user settings.
- Bugfix: When importing customers from Outlook, the workgroup was not set correctly and therefore the customer entry remained invisible.
- Bugfix: When adding the open times, only the first entry was added if the option "Single sums" was selected in the dialog
- Extension: In the project properties under the "Billing" tab, the profit is displayed, if a flat rate has been deposited
- Extension: New option "Show user level" in the menu "View" to hide the user level in the project list.
- Bugfix: Quick search via input dialog. Searching and reading the results accelerated.
- Bugfix: Cost estimation (dialogue). When entering a decimal number, the decimal point is not accepted as long as text is already in the input field.
- Bugfix: If a client is selected, no documents without project assignment are displayed in the document list (for example, invoices)
This can greatly speed up the reading of the project list for many assigned users.
- Bugfix: When activating the synchronization during the first start on the client, an error occurs when a proxy has been entered in the activation file.
Version 184.108.40.2069 [17.09.2018]
- Bugfix: The filter "Show entries of all employees" was not active if workgroups were used
- Bugfix: Gray background with modern surface
- Bugfix: Merge Timestamp: On some systems an error occurs under MS-Access if the comment is empty
- Bugfix: Check date fields for valid entry
- Extension: Additional rounding mode: Full 6 minutes
- Bugfix: Project export to Excel. DB error under MySQL when exporting the project list.
This type of rounds is especially suitable for lawyers
- Bugfix: If the right "Edit project" does not exist, but the right "Edit project status" is not available then it was not possible to change the status via the context menu
- Bugfix: Duplicate project now only takes the project name without the main project name for the duplicate
- Bugfix: Duplicate Project: Workgroup assignments (if any) were not copied
- Bugfix: Filter on project status of FreiDef5 - FreiDef10 was not saved
- Bugfix: Selected main project was not selected after clicking on "Refresh"
- Bugfix: Statictic: Summation by project and grouping to MP -> returns duplicate groupings per SP [Ticket: 2790]
- Bugfix: Statistic: Filter by project displays only assigned projects of the employee [Ticket: 2791]
- Extension: The view of the shared task pool can now be toggled in the toolbar between the states "Off", "Exclusive" and "Additional"
- Bugfix: When a task is completed, the contents of the tab notes, attachments and times were no longer usable because they were grayed out
The new state "Additional" now displays the task pool in addition to the employee-related tasks.
- Extension: Manual entry: New checkbox "Show all projects" for timestamp list.
- Extension: Manual entry: New option to show / hide the timestamp. This saves reading the timestamps and can speed up entering timestamps.
- Bugfix: Column header sorting does not work when grouping by client, project or task
- Bugfix: Export to Excel. Price group, price table, and billing rate fields were not exported
- Bugfix: Split timestamp: If a timestamp is split, the price list and price group should also be set for the split timestamp [Ticket: 2795]
Here you can select if only the timestamps of the currently selected project are displayed or those of all projects. This can speed up the opening of the dialog when a smaller number of times must be read.
Version 220.127.116.118 [19.06.2018]
- Bugfix: Config: The option "Display current timestamp comment" can not be deactivated. [Ticket: 2787]
- Bugfix: Manual entry: The list of locations should have a scroll bar for smaller monitors [Ticket: 2785]
- Bugfix: Project Properties: The Edit Price List button does not respond. [Ticket: 2782]
- Extension: In the document list, all documents of a project are now always visible if the visibility rights are available
- Bugfix: Project search: Full-text search in the "Description" field does not produce a result under MS-SQL
- Bugfix: Project Manager: All documents of a project are always visible in the document list, if proper access level available [Ticket: 2780]
- Extension: Individual times: New button "Options" in the button bar for display options
- Display client numbers
- Display project numbers
- Show times in decimal
- Extension: Export to Excel: The field "Project Type" can now also be exported
- Extension: Supplement: Pre-assign field "Activity" with "None"
- Extension: Timestamp list: New menu item "Times as text in clipboard" to make the selected timestamps available for further processing with a text program
At least 2 timestamps must be selected.
- Extension: Database migration: New option "Anonymize database" to make person-related data unrecognizable in the target database
- Bugfix: Database migration: When copying the database, the table "syncclients" was not copied
Helpful when the troubleshooting database needs to be sent to support, but confidential data is included.
Version 18.104.22.1687 [04.05.2018]
- Bugfix: Excelexport: The column "Paid on" is missing from the export fields [Ticket: 2755]
- Bugfix: The tick "Use time-based tariffs" does not work. If tariffs are set, they are also used without being checked. [Ticket: 2747]
- Bugfix: Automatic notification of change of progress / status: If a recipient is deposited in the project, it will be taken. Otherwise, the client's email will be used.
- Bugfix: Dragging and dropping a record (eg timestamp from timestamp list) to the main project filter now ensures that only one main project is included in the filter
- Bugfix: With shortcuts to a main project via shortcuts, the shortcuts for the numbers no longer work in the submenu to activate a subproject via keyboard [Ticket: 2746]
- Bugfix: After changing the price list of the client via the dialog "Edit client" the project manager will continue to display the old price list. [Ticket: 2756]
- Bugfix: Evaluation week / month / year. Display of totaling in filter line is missing [Ticket: 2764]
- Extension: Split timestamp: The distribution of the pause now offers the following options [Ticket: 2705]
- Extension: Timestamp list: New keyboard shortcut Ctrl + S for "Timestamp split"
- Extension: Timestamp list: If the filter "timestamp status" is set to "do not account", then times are also displayed whose projects are set to "not billable"
- New: Timestamp list: New menu item "Duplicate timestamp". All selected times can be copied to a target date to be entered.
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: The gray icon for addendum "(N)" was partially drawn too far to the left above the normal text
1. Fully on timestamp 1
3. Fully on timestamp 2
Version 22.214.171.1246 [26.03.2018]
- Extension: Document Management: Save multiple selected documents to a directory to be selected.
- Extension: Hint text when creating a subproject in the "New Project" dialog
- Extension: The button "New" in the toolbar of the project list now contains a drop-down menu to specifically create a main or a subproject
- Bugfix: Project list: Context menu e.g. When changing the progress does not always put the focus on the project of the line [Ticket: 2741]
- Bugfix: In the project manager the button Load / save view settings has no function
- Bugfix: When using quick entry for a sub-project, if the main project has just been created without updating the project list, the sub-project will temporarily not be mounted in the correct level.
- Bugfix: Bill timestamps as a reimbursable. Limited visibility of timestamps for multiuser without workgroups. Only the own timestamps were displayed.
The timestamp list in the dialog "New reimbursable" in the characteristic "Calculate Times" has been supplemented with a button bar to change the visibility level
- Bugfix: The lead time reminder date was not considered for triggering the reminder event
- Extension: Task list: In the button "New" there is a new menu item "Create new template" in the drop-down menu
- Extension: Task template list: New grouping option by creator and editor
- Bugfix: Task templates. Restricted visibility of templates for multiuser without workgroups. Only the own templates were displayed.
The "Task Template Manager" and "Task Template Selection" dialogs have been enhanced with a button bar to change the visibility level
- Extension: Timestamp list: New grouping after "timestamp status"
- Bugfix: Export to Excel: The field "Activity" was not available for export
- Bugfix: Adding a timestamp for project / task via Ctrl + T in the task management or the evaluation via opens erroneously the add timestamp function of the project manager
Version 126.96.36.1995 [09.03.2018]
- Bugfix: In the Project Manager, in the Assigned Projects view, in combination with the History window, the All Employees filter did not display any other employee records [Ticket: 2719]
- Bugfix: A client without a contact shows again "unknown" in the last name. [Ticket: 2722]
- Bugfix: Showing an address via Google Maps does not display umlauts and "ß" from the address.
- Important Bugfix:Documents in the data safe were no longer readable under MySQL as of V188.8.131.523 (Data error)
- Bugfix: Sporadically resetting column settings of the list views e.g. of the EK / VK prices for services in the project properties
- Bugfix: List Views: If no workgroups were enabled, the visibility filter was not saved
- Bugfix: In the selection field "Contact", no entries were displayed when the note for a project was recorded
- Extension: Extension of the free project states from 5 to 10
- Bugfix: Project Properties: An inactive project that is set to active in the project properties does not allow time entry [Ticket: 2723]
- Extension: New task: Optional show a customer filter to simplify the project selection [Ticket: 2717]
- Bugfix: Print task: Square brackets in the text of a task leads to an error message [Ticket: 2728]
Show via context menu of field "Project"
- New: New menu item "Split active timestamp" in the pop-up menu of the current timestamp in the timeline
- Bugfix: Display of the current timestamp comment in the second line (optional)
These settings can be changed in the Configuration-> User-> General
- Extension: Timestamp list: Menu item for moving wrongly assigned timestamps of the user "SYSTEM" to another user to be selected
- Extension: Print: Extension of the comment field in the printout of the time stamp list to 5000 characters
- Extension: Manual entry: Optional show a customer filter to simplify the project selection
- Only in the group "By user" in the pop-up menu on the user "SYSTEM"
- Menu item "Move time to other user"
Show via context menu of field "Project"
Version 184.108.40.2064 [06.02.2018]
- Bugfix: High CPU utilization (up to 25%) in idle state
- Bugfix: Document management: The creation of new, central filing folders on the "Plus" does not work.
- Bugfix: Decoupling day evaluation from the right "Evaluation - Show timestamp" [Ticket: 2694]
- Bugfix: In multimonitor operation with more than 2 monitors, some dialogs were not centered correctly on the active monitor.
- Bugfix: Single user version: shortcut context menu does not appear. [Ticket: 2696]
- Bugfix: Project Manager: Add timestamp via Toolbar of the timestamp list. If the checkbox "All Projects" is set, the field "Project" in the add timestamp dialog remains empty
- Bugfix: SQL error under MS SQL Server if the sorting of the project list was set to "Main workgroup"
- Bugfix: Reminders at program start. Splitter sometimes not visible or shows strange behavior [Ticket: 2699]
- Bugfix: When using the sync server. Error sending timestamp.
- Bugfix: Edit task: After saving, the cursor position has been set to the beginning of the text
- Bugfix: Task list: Arrow for opening / closing does not drop down the window anymore [Ticket: 2698]
- Bugfix: Windows desktop and possibly other programs flicker when opening a task
- Bugfix: To Do List: The width of the Project Name column could not be wider than 400 pixels
- Bugfix: For 3 monitors, the hints for the mouse over do not appear on monitor 3 but on the edge of monitor 2
- Bugfix: Main pop-up menu does not open until the second click on Timeline [Ticket: 2701]
Version 220.127.116.113 [22.01.2018]
- Extension: Create new customer: Save note text before additional data can be recorded
- Bugfix: SQL error when exporting the customer list to CSV under MySQL
- Extension: New option "Open task management at startup"
- New: Progress indicator while the configuration settings are being loaded
- Extension: New extended dialog for importing a database update
- Extension: Support for the automatic installation of MariaDB as a replacement for MySQL
- Extension: MS-SQL: Check for error 8060-Row-Size in system table before the DB update.
- New: Automatic daily recalculation of project totals in the background
- Bugfix: Importing a database update to MS-SQL Server. Query whether the logged in user has the necessary access rights to import the update correctly (db_owner)
- Bugfix: PostgreSQL: Fixed bug when creating new projects "... timestamp without time zone ..."
Only for MySQL and MS-SQL Server
Activatable under Configuration-> System
- New: Changing the menu system to standard Windows menus
- Bugfix: List selection fields (combo boxes) may have been displayed with scrollbar, although not necessary
- Bugfix: The enter key does not trigger a new reading of the data volume during date filtering
- Bugfix: The BASIC version could not use a different currency except US $ and the Windows system currency
- Bugfix: Automatic pause: Incorrect calculation when transferring the automatic pause to another project when the automatic comment input is activated
- Bugfix: List views: Keyboard shortcuts of pop-up menus did not become active until the pop-up menu was first opened
- Bugfix: Slow screen setup (flickering buttons) after Windows Update fixed
- Bugfix: Reminder when no project is running is centered over the timeline when the project manager is closed
Will now be centered on the monitor
- Extension: New button "PDF export" for invoice, quote and reminder
- Extension: When sending a bill / offer / reminder as an e-mail, the following changes were made:
- Extension: Quote / Invoice: Deleted entries now disappear from the list of items immediately after deletion
- Extension: Quote / Invoice: Move multiple selected items at once
- Extension: New shortcut for "Add items from reimb. ledger" Ctrl + Insert
- Bugfix: For PDF export, the file name was not adopted as the title for the PDF.
- Bugfix: Quote / Invoice: Removing the comment on an item left the empty line
- The email text can now be selected from the text templates
- The email text can now be saved as text templates
- The placeholder%CONTACTNAME% can be used to directly insert the contact person in the e-mail text
- The last used text is preallocated. Offer, invoice and reminder are differentiated.
- Extension: Change of the text "reminder" in "payment reminder"
- Bugfix: When you move a note to another category / project, the note temporarily disappears
- Bugfix: Price groups: Time-based tariffs may have been entered twice when logging on to a Sync client
- Extension: Removed redundant frame borders from XTBASE.fr3
- Extension: Add a subproject. Savety dialog before adding all employees of the main project.
- Extension: Keyboard shortcuts for the project quick start that could not be registered are shown in red
- Extension: Task list: Selection of search fields via popup menu on search text. (Subject, number, text, note)
- Bugfix: Access violation when printing times when time is hidden
- Bugfix: Times may be temporarily displayed twice at program startup with certain rights configuration
- Bugfix: Color change for logo headers revised via pop-up menu
- Bugfix: Reminders that were saved without employees were not visible
- Bugfix: It was not possible to delete several selected reminders at once
- New: Progress display while the list views are loading for the first time
- Bugfix: License Check: Error in correct software maintenance check during version update
- Bugfix: Tasks templates not visible when using workgroups on "New task from template"
- New: In the Tasks pane pop-up menu, there is a Task Status menu item to change the status of the task in progress
- Bugfix: Project switching accelerated.
- Bugfix: Accelerated opening of the pop-up menu (right mouse button). Project list will now only be displayed if neither Project Manager nor Timeline is visible
- Bugfix: If an manual time entry goes beyond midnight, then the end date has not been set to the next day. The required hours however were correct.
- Bugfix: Edit timestamp: No saving possible if retroactive editing is restricted but comments may be edited
Version 18.104.22.1682 [17.10.2017]
- Extension: Field "Service location" increased to 160 characters
- Extension: Thunderbird emails are now supported for Drag & Drop
- Bugfix: Control of TWAIN scanner drivers. Some drivers are stuck in time after scanning.
- Bugfix: Error creating an invoice from open project reimbursables
- Bugfix: Error when transferring open times to an invoice
- Bugfix: Removal of an user from a project/subproject in the "Project properties" dialog in the "Employees" tab fails
- Bugfix: The project checkboxes in the project manager could not be displayed in the single user version
- Extension: Thunderbird emails are now supported for Drag & Drop
- Bugfix: Times that are in the booking archive may not be deleted
- Bugfix: The restriction "Time stamp can not be edited after x days" is now also valid when moving timestamps
Version 22.214.171.1241 [04.10.2017]
- Extension: Multimonitor: Window positions and sizes are now saved separately for each monitor.
- New: New option for multi monitor configuration: "Open window in visible area"
When switching between single and multi-monitor configurations, no window positions need to be corrected any more
When switching between multi- and single-monitor systems, all windows are only opened in the currently visible area of the monitor.
- Bugfix: New project: Endless loop with message "Project xyz already exists for customer / main project zyx"
- Bugfix: Position and size of the reminder window at startup was not saved
- New: Print task number as QR code on report
Using the smartphone app "Xpert-Timer Mobile" a task can then be started by scanning the code.
- Bugfix: Splitting of time stamps now also possible for the currently running time stamp.
- Bugfix: Restriction for retroactive processing or re-dating time stamps did not work
Version 126.96.36.1990 [18.09.2017] [New DB-Patchlevel 88]
- New: Price lists
- Price lists allow to map date-related validity for billing rates into price tables
- Weekday and time-dependent surcharges
- Qualification-dependent special billing rates for employees
- Different currencies and special customer discounts
- New: Booking archive
- The booking archive summarizes accounting-relevant timestamps and saves them into a read-only archive - As a result, the accounting-relevant timestamp rates can be saved write protected and the reporting remains correct for years, even if the billing rates of the projects / employees changes. - Timestamps / services contained in a booking archive are marked in blue - Using a separate filter, exactly all booking records of a booking archive can be filtered and, if necessary, printed.
- Extension: Show a search box on the contacts page if there are more than 3 contacts for a customer
- New: Duplicate check
- New: New "Contact person" column in the customer list
- Quick selection of the contact using the right mouse button
- Extension: In the selection boxes for the contact person in clients and project, the contact information is now displayed in a message when you move the mouse over the selection box
- New: Quick entry of additional texts and texts from the clipboard via "Create new text document"
- Extension: Adjustable size of the character set for the buttons of the listviews
- New: New filter modes "Project manager" and "Work group leader" in the project manager.
- New: New modern user interface
- Project manager: Shows only times / tasks / achievements / histories / users of projects that you are the project manager of. - Work group leader: Shows projects of users of other workgroups, working on the workgroup projects, as well as projects of other workgroups on which users of the own workgroup work on.
However, the original, colorful interface can still be used through the "User interface: Classic" option in the configuration.
- Extension: Keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Up / Ctrl + Down to move entries
- Extension: If you enter a negative number in the field "discount", you can now add a surcharge
- Extension: New filter in the import dialog shows only emails with a sender email address in the contact list of Xpert-Timer
- New: Automatic assignment of the emails via the email address of the project contact person
- New: Automatic assignment of the e-mails via the project number in the subject of the e-mail
e.g. subject = " Meeting"
- New: Assignment of a second project manager
- Extension: Check whether an employee has been assigned to a project twice. For example, when the synchronization is used.
- New: Project tree: Displays the number of project statuses of projects under a customer
- New: New filter in main menu "Show only active clients"
- New: New column "Contact person" in the project overview 53/5000 New column "Contact person" in the project manager
- New: Set the filters for employees, customers and projects by dragging and dropping the grouping header from the timestamp list
- New: New "Main Workgroup" column in the project list
- New: Display and add notes on clients and projects in the project manager
- New: Easily set filters for customers, project, employees via Drag & Drop from any list view.
e.g. Active(5), Billed(2)
- Quick selection of the contact person via the right mouse button
- Extension: Keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Up / Ctrl + Down to reorganize entries
- Extension: If you enter a negative number in the field "discount", you can now add a surcharge
- Extension: Change column values directly from the table view by pressing F2.
- New: New "Options" button in the toolbar with the menu item "Display reimbursables without an assigned user"
- New: 5 custom fields, incl. sorting and grouping.
e.g. pieces, price, and so on
- Extension: New option "Get Estimation from Tasks" for profit / loss report
- New: Remote configuration of Android sync clients
- New: Support of the right system on Android sync clients
- New: Encrypted connection over SSL when using the XTSyncserver
In "Configuration-> System-> XTSyncServer"
- Extension: The last used character set and size is now set for each new task
- New: Directly display an e-mail imported from Outlook in its own tab in the tasks area
- New: Add any document as a task by dragging and dropping from Windows Explorer
- New: Attachments can now be opened directly by right-clicking on the column "Attachments"
- New: 5 custom fields, incl. sorting and grouping.
- New: Include your own country and area code when recognizing the incoming numbers
- New: New option "Remove your own country and area code when dialing" in the configuration dialog
- New: Numbers are now dialed directly when using the dial-up dialog directly by clicking on a number
- New: New option in the dial-up dialog "Close dialog if connected"
-Improved compatibility with various telephone systems when dialing
- Extension: Note in the project manager, if no time recording is possible for a selected project
- New: New options for splitting time stamps
- splitting by duration, time, percentage
- setting the billing status for each resulting time stamp
- New: New column "Activity" including grouping by "Activity"
Every employee can now link their times to an activity (for example, travel, project management, troubleshooting, etc.). The grouping for "activity" can then be summed explicitly.
- Extension: Summary page with a summary of the assigned access rights
Version 188.8.131.527 [04.09.2017]
- Bugfix: No timestamps visible in BASIC version when using SQLite database
Version 184.108.40.2066 [25.08.2017]
- Extension: You can now change the project / customer assignment directly in the "Edit document" dialog
- Extension: Sum up and grouping by calendar week
- Extension: Start tasks of the current project directly via the pop-up menu of the task counter
- New: New button (down arrow) to start subprojects directly
- Bugfix: Start project retroactive does not set time correctly
- Extension: Improvements to the handling of work groups and work group visibility
Version 220.127.116.114 [13.04.2017]
- Bugfix: Sporadic bug fixed in the editor of quotation and billing
- Extension: Recalculate the project times by rightclicking on the project sum in the project manager now also possible if the employee has no rights to edit projects.
- Bugfix: Button "Project manager" was visible by accident.
- Bugfix: When starting a project the checkbox in the project list was unchecked until the next refresh of the project list.
- Extension: In case you move from one to another database, the database_nr is now transferred as well in order to keep the connection to the sync clients.
Version 18.104.22.1683 [31.03.2017]
- New: New buttons in the user assignment for workgroups, to check the existing configuration for invalid project assignments.
- New: New filter in the client and contact manager toolbar.
- Bugfix: The comment column was not printed in the contact list
A) Display of clients assigned to projects only B) Only display clients whose projects are assigned to the current user
- Bugfix: Edit invoice: No scrolling in invoice details possible when invoice is locked
- Bugfix: Print: When the "Date / From / To" column was not in first place, the column headings were not aligned correctly
- Bugfix: Time stamp list: If the column from / to is not in first place and the grouping is set to "Project", "Sum" was overlapped. [Ticket: 2515]
- Bugfix: Edit quote: No scrolling option in quote when quote was blocked
- Bugfix: Reimbursables template dialog re-opened after saving changed details.
- Bugfix: If a reminder is attached to a document then "Open" or double-click did not open the document.
- Extension: Multiple selection via checkboxes from users and customers can now be combined
- Extension: Only on SyncClients: No change of LastChange date for projects when times are recorded or changed.
- Extension: Consideration of the right system when selecting the records to be sent from the client to the server.
This prevents the client from sending projects to the server if the project properties have not changed.
If a client has no rights to edit projects, then no search will be executed for projects on the client side
- Important Bugfix:Sporadic error "External exception C0000006" fixed when the exe is installed in the network and the system returns from the idle state.
- Bugfix: The compressed user settings could not be saved under a Czech operating system when an MS-SQL server is used
- Bugfix: Fixed a problem where the Windows desktop flickered when the Windows taskbar was switched to "Auto-hide" and the project manager was open.
You can now deactivate the comprssion in the .ini file.
- Bugfix: Option "Duplicate day" duplicated the following day instead of the selected day under SQLite
- Extension: New filter option "Show only active users"
- Extension: Improvements to the handling of working groups and work group visibility
Version 22.214.171.1242 [25.01.2017]
- Bugfix: SQL error when reading the customer list and sorting by "comment" under MS-SQL
- Bugfix: Error message if customers with client number <= 0 are created
- Bugfix: When a quote is converted into an invoice, the quotation text before the quotation block is not transferred to the invoice.
- Bugfix: Improved behavior on scaled Windows desktop (larger font, 125%)
- Bugfix: SQL Error when grouping by customer and simultaneous sorting by recipient when using a MS-SQL database
- Bugfix: Task list: "Last change" date/time was not converted into correct timezone.
- Bugfix: If the project list is filtered in the project manager by project status, e.g. "Active", all tasks appeared in the task list instead of the filtered. [Ticket: 2465]
Version 126.96.36.1991 [02.12.2016]
- Extension: New menu item "Mark as not paid" when right clickin on an invoice entry.
- Bugfix: Bugfix in the function "Mark as paid" in the invoice dialog
- New: Project quick entry: New check box "Create as main projekt" like in the project manager.
- Extension: Quick entry now also supports the grouping by task status and automatically offers the option when entering a new task
- New: New search option by contact name in the dialog "Edit client"
- New: New search option by project name in the dialog "Edit client". New search option by project name in dialog " Edit client" New search option by project name in dialog "Edit customer"
- Bugfix: Notification of progress change did not work.
- Bugfix: Notifications: When the task status changes, the creator and the recipient are notified
- Extension: New notification option when the recipient is changed
- Extension: Changes of the record are now recorded in the notes for a task
- Bugfix: Removed button "Billing mode" in the tab "Times" of the tasks as it did not offer a plausible filter option. [Ticket: 2445]
Version 188.8.131.520 [18.11.2016]
- Bugfix: When dragging and dropping document from windows explorer to the document dialog, now the document gets saved in the correct folder.
- Bugfix: The duration of the time needed for entering a comment was not calculated to the total end time of the timestamp.
- Bugfix: Exception when users with limited user rights tried to sort projects by project number
- Bugfix: Error in the summarizing report when no columns for the print were selected.
- Bugfix: Error when printing the task list with the column "Text". [Ticket: 2444]
- Bugfix: Graphical error. Cardreaders (Text, Notes, Attachements, Times) optimized in the "Edit task" dialog.
- Bugfix: When printing the timestamp list from the dialog "Edit task", the client name and project name was not printed.
Version 184.108.40.2069 [20.09.2016]
- Bugfix: Automatic refresh when changing details in a quote. The change is now immediately displayed in the client manager. [Ticket: 2409]
- Extension: The creator of a reimbursable is now set per default when creating a new reimbursable. [Ticket: 2425]
- Bugfix: A copied reimbursable in the state "Billed" is now copied as "not invoiced" [Ticket: 2424]
- Bugfix: A reimbursable, set as "billed" can now be changed back to "not invoiced" [Ticket: 2423]
- Bugfix: Print: When printing the reimbursables, the sum was displayed with 0 in the drilldown group
- Bugfix: The filter for archived projects did not work in the reporting module. [Ticket: 2417]
- Bugfix: If the receiver of a task is changed and a reminder was created for that task, the owner of the reminder is now changed, too. [Ticket: 2413]
- Extension: The free date range option is now available on multiple dialogs [Ticket: 2430]
- Extension: Report Check-In/Check-Out: The totals sum is now displayed for the presence. [Ticket: 2302]
- Bugfix: User settings: Wrong grouping of work time in the user details, when using a MS-SQL database [Ticket: 2433]
Version 220.127.116.118 [05.09.2016]
- Extension: Dialog "Edit Contact" can now be opened "non modal", to edit several contacts side by side
- Bugfix: Traybar hints were cut off partialy when starting or stopping projects
- Bugfix: Error in profit calculation when using flatrates and times of multiple users are used for the calculation
- Bugfix: Captions of user defined fields were not transfered when syncing by Syncserver
Version 18.104.22.1686 [18.08.2016]
- Bugfix: Sorting within a grouping was not correct
- Extension: Xpert-Timer now supports MS-LocalDB
- Extension: We now check if the password runs out on your MySQL Server
- Bugfix: All list views: If you've opened and closed the group settings too quickly the "Edit project" dialog was opened.
- Bugfix: Exception when closing Xpert-Timer [Ticket: 2402]
- Bugfix: Error when counting up the project number automatically. [Ticket: 2404]
- Bugfix: Access violation when adding a project structure from the quote to the project manager [Ticket: 2400]
- Bugfix: The description of the user defined fields were not synchronized [Ticket: 2401]
- Extension: Automatic download and istallation of MySQL Server
Version 22.214.171.1245 [08.07.2016]
- Bugfix: Sporadic error when creating a new project. Project was created anyways
- New: Database moving assistant
Using the assistant you can move an existing database, e.g. a MS-Access database to a MS-SQL database or a MySQL database. This might be necessary if your company grows and more users need to connect to Xpert-Timer.
Version 126.96.36.1994 [04.07.2016]
- New: New columen in project list "Description" [Ticket: 2379]
- New: The dialogs for clients, projects, tasks, invoices and quotes can now be used as a non modular window. You can continue working in the project manager. [Ticket: 2364]
- Bugfix: The due date for invoices is now correctly calculated according to the payment terms. [Ticket: 2384]
- Extension: If you filter the project list and there's no result, the filter will be now displayed in the empty list. [Ticket: 2373]
- Bugfix: The filter "Only not yet to be billed" filter was not saved in the views. [Ticket: 2375]
- New: If a client is displayed in the timebar, when running a project, then the focus will jump to that client when you open the project manager [Ticket: 2374]
- Bugfix: Colums: If you've changed the settings in the .ini file, the columen from/til was not changed. [Ticket: 2377]
- Bugfix: The filter on project states did not work in the dialog "Assign projects" [Ticket: 2371]
Version 188.8.131.523 [06.06.2016]
- Extension: Client management: Client categories are now only displayed if the client was assigned to that category. [Ticket: 2348]
- Bugfix: The filter "Payed on" in the billing module did not work correctly [Ticket: 2360]
- Bugfix: Automatic increase of project number did not work using a MySQL database [Ticket: 2358]
- Bugfix: The work group was not duplicated when copying a project in the work group mode [Ticket: 2367]
- Extension: There are now arrows available in the statistic module to change the date in the "Free range" filter [Ticket: 2355]
- Bugfix: In the single user version the filter for clients is now hidden as it's unnecessary [Ticket: 2351]
- Bugfix: User settings: If logged in as XTAdmin no user projects were visible [Ticket: 2370]
- Bugfix: The list of userprojects was not displayed correctly in XTAdmin.exe [Ticket: 2368]
Version 184.108.40.2062 [12.05.2016]
- Bugfix: Clients: The set hourly rate in the client settings was ignored when creating a new project [Ticket: 2344]
- Bugfix: Graphical error: When displaying the history module, the contact person was displayed wrong in the project settings. [Ticket: 2345]
- Bugfix: Printing: Column "Created" was not printed [Ticket: 2342]
- Bugfix: Copy of projects: When copying a main project within a client, the project was not marked as "Copy of..." [Ticket: 2347]
- Bugfix: When changing a client name using F2, the project number was doubled [Ticket: 2346]
- Bugfix: Using the excel export and exporting the column "Person in charge", the name was exported with an extra space
- Bugfix: Synchronization from Windows - Windows caused error RttiSetValue(JSON>RTTI): Field not found: "userfield_projects" [Ticket: 2343]
Version 220.127.116.111 [12.04.2016]
- Bugfix: Client manager: Client name is now hidden in the project list, when a specific client is selected
- Bugfix: No result was delivered when searching for a project name in the dialog "Manual entry" and "New task"
- Bugfix: Time stamps: When right clicking on a timestamp and choosing "Manual entry", the project name must be set automatically. [Ticket: 2335]
- Bugfix: When printing, the sorted column was ignored, when no grouping was chosen [Ticket: 2334]
Version 18.104.22.1680 [02.04.2016]
- Bugfix: Text phrases are now sorted alphabetically
- Bugfix: Email: Radio button "User" did not work in the print settings [Ticket: 2322]
- New: When checking off a task you can now change the status of the task as well. E.g. a developer checks the task off and sends it to the testes with the status "Test".
- New: New filter in toolbar in order to filter for multiple task states at one time
- Bugfix: Documents and tasks where not transferred if a task was moved from one project to another
- Bugfix: Task packages: Task packages could not be deleted in combination with a MS-Access database [Ticket: 2323]
- Bugfix: When copying tasks, the total sum of the tasks was copied, too. [Ticket: 2324]
- Bugfix: Clientfilter was added to the single user version [Ticket: 2321]
- Bugfix: Error when checking documents in and out
- Extension: You can now sort all lists like text phrases, project types, etc by column
- Extension: Note subject can now be edited using F2 in the notes list
- Bugfix: Problems on some systems using drag&drop with outlook are solved
- Bugfix: Project and taskstates were doubled when data was synchronized [Ticket: 2314]
- Bugfix: Total sum of tasks was doubled when synchronizing with Android [Ticket: 2315]
You can correct the entries by using the button "Configuration" -> System -> General -> Check and correct database
Version 22.214.171.124 of Xpert-Timer Mobile is necessary to avoid the bug
- Bugfix: Telephone projects were added as team projects automatically. [Ticket: 2313]
Version 126.96.36.1998 [07.03.2016]
- New: Client manager: Filter for clients by "Date created"
- New: User defined fields can now be filled when importing client data using a CSV-file
- Bugfix: If a large document wass added to the datasafe, entering the name took a second per letter. [Ticket: 2303]
- New: Billing manager: Filter for date (created, due on, paid on)
- New: User defined fields can now be filled when importing project data using a CSV file
- New: Display user diefined fields in the project manager now. New grouping and filter options are also available. [Ticket: 2291]
- New: Quotes: Filter for date (created, accepted, printed)
- Extension: Display of times in the monthly report with with two decimals
- New: Low bandwidth mode for a minimum of data transfer e.g. over WAN, VPN
- New: New access right "Open project manager"
Configurable in XTAdmin -> Settings
Necessary if the user should only use the taskbar to track time.
- Extension: Outlook import: A new progress dialog with the option of cancelling the import was added
- Extension: Outlook import: Optimized the import of outlook objects by adding a date filter
- New: Task manager: Filter for date (Created, Due on, Starts on, Done, Last change)
- Bugfix: Edit taks: Save button was not active when reminder was set von "None" to "0 min before". [Ticket: 2276]
- New: Copy user settings from one user to another or multiple other users at once.
- New: Reset the users settings only for window positions and sizing
- New: Reset the users settings only for the dialogs which are checked with "Don't show this dialog again".
This function makes it easiert to roll out the program with preconfigured settings.
Version 188.8.131.527 [24.02.2016]
- Bugfix: Error when connecting to database "no valid integer value" when upgrading to a new patchlevel
- Extension: New forma type "hours (h:mm)", in order to export hours not only in decimal but also in hours and minutes.
- Bugfix: Error when importing from Outlook: " 'To' is not supported as an automated object"
- New: Option to print with a smaller font to get as much information on a page as possible
- New: Page width is now checked before printing
- Bugfix: Rebuild all list reports
- Extension: Reimbursables can now be added even if the user doesn't own the access right "See prices"
- New: Printing of the reports is now optionally available in hours, minutes or decimal.
- Bugfix: Weekly report: The columns of the days are now smaller, the column for the project name is now larger. [Ticket: 2272]
- New: New SHA256 signature for setup and .exe
- New: New chart for the telephony module
- Extension: The dialog "Add user from network domain" has now a search option for name and first name.
Version 184.108.40.2066 [22.01.2016]
- Bugfix: "Delete Client" in Popupmenu did not work [Ticket: 2269]
- Bugfix: Error under MySQL/PostgreSQL when previewing print template for Invoice
- Bugfix: PostgreSQL: Saving user settings results in error "... Byte Code not supported ..."
- Bugfix: DMS: Drag&Drop of a Link to a folder did not work properly. [Ticket: 2264]
- Bugfix: Excel Export: The destination path is always "MyDocuments" [Ticket: 2263]
- Bugfix: Output Versionnumber of installed Outlook when error occurs.
- Bugfix: Edit taks: If an attachment is added using drag&drop the task name should be filled automatically in the dialog "Add document". [Ticket: 2244]
- Bugfix: Tasklist: Filter text "Ready to start" is not displayed. [Ticket: 2266]
Version 220.127.116.115 [07.01.2016]
- Bugfix: Error when editing documents in DMS [Ticket: 2253]
- Bugfix: Add folders to DMS did not work [Ticket: 2259]
- Bugfix: Invoice data was not shown correctly when opened by using "preview" [Ticket: 2247]
- Bugfix: Usernames were not displayed in some cases
- Bugfix: Could not change project state without changing sub projects also [Ticket: 2248]
- Bugfix: Excel Export: Percentage was always 0 when exporting to excel. [Ticket: 2258]
- Bugfix: Possible to see more users than actually assigned to project
Version 18.104.22.1684 [31.12.2015] [New DB-Patchlevel 87]
- New: Seperate contact manager in client manager dialog
- New: Individual currency for each client
- New: New overview page available for each client, including all recently entered data
- New: Contacts: Create an individual client name for each of your contacts
- New: User defined fields for clients. Incl. grouping an filtering options.
- New: User defined fields for contacts. Incl. grouping an filtering options.
- New: Add emails from Outlook to document manager by using drag&drop
- New: Import Outlook emails to document manager
- New: New excel export
- New export dialog
- Export fields can now be chosen
- Header names can be changed
- Export formats can be changed, e.g. date, time, hours, percent an many more
- Width of columns can be set
- Summarizing is possible
- Colors and styles can be set
- Extension: Headers of list views are now saved in the .ini file
- New: Note categories are now available
- New: List views: You can now display quick access buttons for your saved views.
- New: Display or hide the quick entry line for lists by right clicking on the toolbar
- New: When printing a list you have now the option to "Start new page per group". This allows to start a new page for e.g. each client or each user.
- The option to name the headers is only available when logged in as XTADMIN
- You can find the option in the dropdown menu of the list configuration (Button "Views" on the toolbar)
- New: User defined fields in the invoice dialog. [Ticket: 2099]
- New: New print option for invoices or tasks in order to get a new line
- New: New fiels "Order number" (60 characters). You can enter the order number of your client here. [Ticket: 2040]
- New: Invoice management: New filter for "Reminder sent" and "Due - no reminder".
- New: In the invoice tab of your Invoice management you can now display the column "Reminder".
- New: Decide in the configuration how you want to round your values in your invoices, in order to avoid rounding problems.
This function converts '<br>' or /n, /r into line breaks.
- New: Notes for projects
- New: 5 additional project states, e.g. "Waiting for release", "Quoted", "To be billed"
- New: User definied fields for projects
- New: New tab "Invoices" in the project settings dialog to view project related invoices [Ticket: 2142]
- New: New project state "Released"
- New: New overview tab in the project settings for all recent action in relation to the project
- New: New tab "Quotes" in the project settings dialog to view project related quotes
- New: New chart for timestamp list
- New: New chart for project list
- New: Timestamp list, To-Do-List and reimbursables can now be viewed in a seperate window if you choose the option in the menu "View".
- New: You can now start projects or tasks from the timestamp list
- New: User defined fields for quotes
- New: New quote states "In process", "Open" was changed to "quoted"
- New: Different currencies for reimbursables
- New: Different tax rates for reimbursables
- New: Completely new reporting module
- Reporting of clients/users/user groups
- Summarizing of clients, projects, users, dates and much more
- Grouping of clients, projects, users, dates and much more
- Support of different currencies
- Excel-Export of results
- Graphics of results
- Extension: Optimized email function when printing a list.
- New: XT now supports the SSL encryption for sending emails through SMTP
- New: New access rights for creating/editing/deleting contacts
- New: Optimized options to automatically send emails from the system
- New: Access rights: Now only access rights of actived modules are visible [Ticket: 2174]
- New: Import Outlook emails into tasklist
- New: Convert Outlook emails to tasks by dragging&dropping them into the task area
- New: Notes can now be added to tasks
- New: Add attachments to tasks
- New: New task states: 1) Test 2) Test successful 3) Test failed 4) Problem occured 5) Ready
- New: Send task to Outlooke when saving
- plus 5 additional states, free to be named
- New: Timestamp list: You can now enter multiple line comments. Use the context menu (right click) to activate.
- New: Timestamp list: If grouped by day, the date is now automatically entered into the manual entry if the focus is on one of those dates.
- New: New fields for "Shortname" or "Title" in the user settings
- New: New tab "Projects" in the user settings, in order to easily assign projects.
Version 22.214.171.1247 [01.10.2015]
- Extension: All dialogues for text queries can now be saved and closed using CTRL+Enter [Ticket: 2182]
- Bugfix: Assigning projects: Sporadic error when closing the dialog is fixed.
- Bugfix: Task Packages dialog was blocked.
Version 126.96.36.1996 [24.09.2015]
- Bugfix: Edit task: Text of task was hidden
- Bugfix: Time stamps list: If timestamp list ist grouped by day, and the day is marked, this date will be used in the manual entry.
- Bugfix: Fixed error when deleting all deleted data.
Version 188.8.131.525 [21.09.2015]
- Bugfix: Verbesserte Kompatibilität zu Windows 10 (insb. Uhrzeitformat)
- Bugfix: Ein "No Login User" sollte auch in der Liste der "Bearbeiter" stehen, wenn er dem Projekt zugeordnet ist. [Ticket: 2160]
- Bugfix: Kommentar wurde in der Zeitstempelliste mehrzeilig dargestellt.
Version 184.108.40.2064 [07.08.2015]
- Bugfix: The tax percentage from a reimbursable was not copied to the invoice. [Ticket: 2149]
- Bugfix: Billing reimbursables: Reimbursables were not displayed as billed. (MS-Access) [Ticket: 2154]
- Bugfix: Reimbursables did not show in the dialog to create an invoice (MS-Access)
- Bugfix: Internal messaging did not show all messages
- Bugfix: To-Do list: The column "Time left" could not be printed. [Ticket: 2117]
- Bugfix: To-Do List: "Time left" should display the time estimated if there has not been any time entry yet. [Ticket: 2119]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: The column "Time left" was not eported to Excel. [Ticket: 2118]
- Bugfix: To-Do: The context menu in the To-Do list to assign new users should only show the users that are assigned to the project. [Ticket: 2121]
- Bugfix: Timestamps: When merging timestamps, the pause was not added to the end time when "Discard gaps" was chosen.
Version 220.127.116.113 [23.06.2015]
- Bugfix: Error "OnShow, OnHide ..." when using windows sipping tool
Version 18.104.22.1682 [19.05.2015]
- Bugfix: Excel export: Text of description is now fully exported to Excel. (was cut to 255 characters before) [Ticket: 2104]
- Extension: Project list printing: The column "Description" ist now wider to better display the text. [Ticket: 2111]
- New: PDF-Print Settings: Settings for compression and optimized printing are now being saved.
- New: PDF-Print: New options for "PDF Compression" and "Optimized printing" are now available in the print dialog.
- Bugfix: Report: The height of the project description in the report header is now set automatically, so that no text is cut. [Ticket: 2091]
- Bugfix: Sometimes, without refreshing the projectmanager, the total sum of the project was doubled when a project was edited and saved. [Ticket: 1946]
- Bugfix: Statistic module: Access violation when 2nd record was marked and the arrows where used to flip through the pages. [Ticket: 2094]
- Important Bugfix:Bug fixed, when more than 1000 records were synchronized.
- Bugfix: Print tasks: Access violation when including the column "Time needed" in the report. [Ticket: 2106]
Version 22.214.171.1241 [01.04.2015]
- Bugfix: Edit timestamp: Database error on MS-Access when saving textphrase [Ticket: 2078]
- Bugfix: Error reading sync records when syncing with XTSyncServer [Ticket: 2079]
Version 126.96.36.1999 [23.03.2015]
- New: Print lists. Texts of column headers can be changed now by using xperttimer.ini [mehr]
- Bugfix: User settings are now compressed, to keep the footprint of a user record small (problems with MS-Access)
see manual for details
- Bugfix: Freier Zeitraum: Bei Gruppierung nach Kunde oder Hauptprojekt wurden unter gewissen Umständen die letzte Zeile nicht angezeigt.
Version 188.8.131.528 [12.02.2015]
- Extension: Check in / Check out report is now displayed in hh:mm or optional in decimal hours, according to the configuration [Ticket: 2059]
- Extension: Optimized look and print of invoice templates
- Extension: Running projects are stopped now when the program is terminated.
- Bugfix: Timestamps / Pause time: Bugfix when entering a pause time on project stop. [Ticket: 2061]
Version 184.108.40.2067 [03.02.2015]
- Bugfix: Error message after renaming a workgroup fixed
- Bugfix: The user acces right "Assign projects to workgroup" now works. [Ticket: 2038]
- Bugfix: Error when searching for documents in MS-SQL is now fixed
- Extension: Client management: New dropdown list for Postion/department [Ticket: 2034]
- Bugfix: The entered pause on a timestamp must never be longer than the timestamp itself.
- Bugfix: Error when searching for notes in the client details is now fixed.
- Bugfix: Automatic project numbers can now be used, even with a deleted project having a textual project number. [Ticket: 2044]
- Extension: Optimized the speed of synchronization
- Extension: There are more details now in the progress dialog of the synchronization.
- Extension: New options to limit the synchronization data to certain objects.
Version 220.127.116.116 [05.01.2015]
- Bugfix: Beim Duplizieren von Rechnungen darf das Feld "Bisher bezahlt" nicht mit dupliziert werden. [Ticket: 2032]
- Bugfix: Zeitstempelliste: Nachträge bei nicht verrechenbaren Projekten auch in Grau darstellen. [Ticket: 2031]
- Bugfix: Error synchronizing from SQLite-DB to XTSyncserver
Version 18.104.22.1684 [27.11.2014]
- New: Neuen Kunden anlegen: Programm sollte sich die Einstellung "MwSt. pflichtig" merken. [Ticket: 2006]
- New: Nur für Einzelbenutzer. Anzeige der Synchronisationsläufe in Tabreiter im Dialog "Mitarbeiter bearbeiten".
- Extension: Arbeitszeit aufteilen: Neue Auswahlmöglichkeit "Nicht aufteilen" in Abfragedialog [Ticket: 2003]
Version 22.214.171.1243 [03.11.2014]
- Bugfix: Error when recovering a deleted project.
Version 126.96.36.1991 [17.10.2014]
- Bugfix: Rundungsfehler beim Rechnungsdruck bei Verwendung eines Rabatts auf die Gesamtrechnung.
- Bugfix: Auswertung nach Arbeitsgruppe, auch wenn keine Arbeitsgruppen aktiviert sind.
- Extension: Wenn Stundenblöcke nachgetragen werden, können diese nun über mehrere Tage verteilt werden.
Es kann nun unterschieden werden ob die Stunden nur für Mo-Fr, Mo-Sa oder Mo-So verteilt werden.
Version 188.8.131.520 [12.10.2014]
- Bugfix: MS-SQL: Error when backing up databases with special characters in the database name.
- Bugfix: Error when synching table "ctilog".
Version 184.108.40.2069 [09.10.2014]
- Extension: Lost database connection: Offer an option, that the message does not take the focus of the current application when loosing the database connection [Ticket: 1925]
- Bugfix: Creating new reminders caused an error with PostgreSQL databases
- Bugfix: You can now widen den column "Titel". [Ticket: 1950]
- Bugfix: Excel export cause error when using the english time / date format [Ticket: 1927]
- Extension: Improved process to restore deleted project
- New: Order confirmation can now be printed
- New tab "Order confirmation" in configuration -> system - PDF can be saved in the DMS
- Extension: Search/Filter fields now have a yellow background if filled, e.g. search for project name, client.
- New: All toolbars: You can now hide the button "Views". [Ticket: 1926]
- New: Timestamps: Group by main workgroup [Ticket: 1921]
- Bugfix: Timestamps: The width of the timestamp list is now saved. [Ticket: 1928]
- Bugfix: If filtered by client, client name will now also display in the project list, in order to be able to use the conext menu. [Ticket: 1959]
Right click and use the context menu
- Extension: New reminders: Added option "in 3 months" and "in 1 year" [Ticket: 1951]
- Bugfix: The view "Main projects" also displayed sub projects in the results. [Ticket: 1948]
- Bugfix: ToDo list: Name of "Creator" was not displayed when grouping by creator. [Ticket: 1945]
- Bugfix: User names were not visible in the right groups dialolg, with the selection of "User assignment".
- Bugfix: User access right "Display users" now allows to open the user dialog and view the recorded times [Ticket: 1947]
- Bugfix: Workgroup settings with MS-Access and SQLite databases caused an error [Ticket: 1953]
Version 220.127.116.118 [10.09.2014]
- Bugfix: Currency: XT takes $ in english version when EUR is configured in windows settings [Ticket: 1914]
- Bugfix: Some text changes in the english translation
- Bugfix: Problem when printing invoices
Version 18.104.22.1687 [25.08.2014]
- Bugfix: Error when printing reports - Field not found "currency_lcid".
- New: New menu item "Display elements" in popup menu. [Ticket: 1889]
Version 22.214.171.1246 [21.08.2014]
- Bugfix: Edit client: First name and Last name are swopped in the form [Ticket: 1879]
- Bugfix: Client management: Column "Main workgroup" now displays the entries. [Ticket: 1881]
Applies only when using workgroups
- Bugfix: The setting, whether you are displaying the description of the menu buttons is now saved and does not change anymore when changing a saved view. [Ticket: 1391]
- Bugfix: If a user is deleted from a main project, who still exists in sub projects, the user will be deleted there, too. [Ticket: 1883]
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: The first created timestamp of the day is now listed in the correct position, ordered by date. [Ticket: 1885]
- Bugfix: Main Menu: Window -> Menu option Task templates are now listed below tasks [Ticket: 1877]
- Bugfix: Quotes: If the project structure is created from a quote the total price is not added to the main project anymore, as the subproject sum up to the main project. [Ticket: 1681]
- New: Edit task: New button "Insert symbol" [Ticket: 1886]
- Bugfix: Edit task: When the font size was changed, it was automatically set to 0. [Ticket: 1875]
- Bugfix: Task templates: Created task templates are now visible when using the filter "Own" in the workgroup [Ticket: 1878]
Applies only when using workgroups
- Bugfix: Leading 00s in the phone number are now supplemented by a +
Version 126.96.36.1995 [09.08.2014]
- Bugfix: Client management: Copying an address from the client management displays the client name now "Firstname Lastname". [Ticket: 1835]
- New: Changing timestamps can now be disallowed. Point to Config -> System -> General [Ticket: 1827]
- Bugfix: Excel export sometimes filled the text columns with number 64 instead of the correct number. [Ticket: 1824]
- Extension: Display usernames shortened. E.g. M.Smith instead of Michael Smith
- Bugfix: Billing time range: You can now save the billing periode for your invoice, even if the invoicing amount is at 0.00 [Ticket: 1829]
- Extension: New projects: New option to set when creating a new project. Always use price of Main Project or User setting. [Ticket: 1828]
Point to config -> System -> General -> Price for projects
- Bugfix: Back to last project: Projects dissapeared from the list, when a manual entry was created. [Ticket: 1833]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: Due entries were displayed with red font on red background. Changed to white on red.
- New: Choose between different dial and ringing sounds with the CTI Module
- New: Display a number pad for dialing.
Perfect when using the DECT-Headset only
Perfect when using the DECT-Headset only
- Extension: Project names with more than 80 digits are now automatically shortened in the display
- Bugfix: Merge timestamps: A running timestamp can no loger be merged with an existing one. [Ticket: 1832]
- Bugfix: Printing timestamps: Not billable timestamps were not printed correctly when rounded to the full billing unit. [Ticket: 1837]
Version 188.8.131.523 [09.07.2014]
- Bugfix: Client management: When checking the box for a client categorie, the setting was not saved [Ticket: 1811]
- New: Printing: Hide/Show client number, project numbers and task numbers via report options dialog
For the following lists: Times, Tasks, Activity reports, Reimbursables
- Bugfix: Invoice manager: Filter "Open" also listed cancelled invoices [Ticket: 1815]
- Bugfix: Quick entry for projects: In the single user version team projects were created. [Ticket: 1823]
- Bugfix: Reimbursables: If there are multiple units displayed, now no total unit sum is created. [Ticket: 1821]
- Bugfix: Reimbursables: The location is now printed on the reports, too. [Ticket: 1817]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: After reopening a task, details could not be changed. [Ticket: 1820]
- Bugfix: Edit timestamps: If a timestamp is created for a no-login user, the price per unit in the dialog "Edit timestamp" was wrong. [Ticket: 1822]
Version 184.108.40.2060 [05.06.2014] [New DB-Patchlevel 86]
- Extension: Contacts: Field "Email" extended to 80 characters
- Extension: Invoice: Field "Payment Terms" extended to 100 characters
- New: Database update: New dialog to login to database with elevated access rights
- Extension: Enter a text to be printed before the invoice item block
- Extension: Enter a text to be printed before the quote item block
- New: New access rights
- Projektschätzungen sehen
- Alle Dokumente der Arbeitsgruppe sehen
- Alle Dokumente sehen
- Alle Kunden der Arbeitsgruppe sehen
- Alle Historieneinträge der Arbeitsgruppe sehen
- Alle Historieneinträge sehen
- Alle Leistungen derArbeitsgruppe sehen
- Alle Leistungen sehen
- Alle Zeiten der Arbeitsgruppe sehen
- Erinnerungen aller Mitarbeiter sehen
- Erinnerungen anderer Mitarbeiter der Arbeitsgruppe sehen
- Synchronisationen aller Arbeitsgruppen sehen
- Synchronisationen: Alle sehen
- Anrufe anlegen
- Anrufe löschen
- Anrufe bearbeiten
- Anrufe ansehen
- Anrufliste öffnen
- Anrufe aller Mitarbeiter der Arbeitsgruppe sehen
- Anrufe aller Mitarbeiter sehen
- New: Task list: Group by client
- New: New extension module "Telephony(CTI)"
- Needs a Telephone System with TAPI-drivers
- Display inbound/outbound calls and assign them to client projects
- Computer aided dialing from client manager
- Phone log with comments
- New: New column "Installed Version" in user list to show what version of Xpert-Timer each user is using.
Version 220.127.116.115 [12.05.2014]
- New: New button "Show Error Log" in tab "System" to show the internal error log file.
- Bugfix: User selection dialog: Under special circumstances there only users of a certain workgroup are displayed
Version 18.104.22.1684 [05.05.2014]
- Bugfix: Spalte Info in Kommentar umbenennen und Kommentar auch auf dem Reiter "Zusatz" -> Kommentar anzeigen [Ticket: 1777]
- Extension: New filter field "Creator" in Document Manager [Ticket: 1782]
- Extension: New column "Creator" for Document Manager [Ticket: 1780]
- Extension: New group mode by Creator [Ticket: 1783]
- Extension: New filter field "User" in Reimbursables Manager [Ticket: 1781]
- Bugfix: Die Anzeige "Bitte wählen Sie einen Mitarbeiter aus um die Von/Bis Spalten zu sehen" erscheint in der Einzelbenutzerversion [Ticket: 1775]
- Bugfix: New column "Time Remaining" in all task list views
Version 22.214.171.1243 [16.04.2014]
- Bugfix: The buttons in the message dialog for software updates where still in German [Ticket: 1768]
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: Database error under MS-Access-Database when grouping by task subject
- Extension: New state "Finished" added to toolbar filter [Ticket: 1772]
- Bugfix: State filter "Open" also shows "Finished" [Ticket: 1771]
- New: The user reports from v3 are back in dialog "User"
Version 126.96.36.1991 [10.04.2014]
- Bugfix: When Single User Version, Reimbursables dont show in project manager
Version 188.8.131.526 [20.03.2014]
- Bugfix: Assigned user not displayed [Ticket: 1690]
- Extension: Input dialogs for multiline text are now resizable and support textphrases [Ticket: 1689]
- New: New dialog "Batch archive" in main menu of project manager
- Bugfix: Textphrases: Deleted phrases still apear when using popupmenu of timestamp list [Ticket: 1691]
You can archive multiple projects that don't have timestamps for a certain amount of months/years.
- Bugfix: Invoice manager: Setting "hide toolbar captions" is not saved [Ticket: 1703]
- Bugfix: Invoice item: Error "OnShow, OnHide ..." when invoice item is selected within the grid column [Ticket: 1696]
- Bugfix: Assigned user disapear from project assignments when switching project from team to single user [Ticket: 1690]
- New: New filter in toolbar "Entered Timestamps since"
Show all projects that have timestamps since a specified date.
- Bugfix: Colors for categories did not match [Ticket: 1723]
- Bugfix: Todolist: Database error when exporting to Excel [Ticket: 1688]
- Bugfix: Error when right clicking on documents [Ticket: 1701]
- Extension: Visibility levels: New button in the toolbars to switch visibility level when using workgroups
The visibility levels are: 1) All records of the database 2) Only records from assigned workgroups 3) Only own records
Version 184.108.40.2063 [13.02.2014]
- Bugfix: Error when creating an invoice reminder
- New: Invoice manager: New filter "Canceled invoices" [Ticket: 1680]
- Bugfix: Invoice manager: Do a refresh after cancelling an invoice [Ticket: 1679]
- Bugfix: Error when synchronizing assigned Workgroup projects
Version 220.127.116.112 [06.02.2014]
- Bugfix: Error "Missing Paramter" when synchronising on some systems
Version 18.104.22.1681 [05.02.2014]
- New: Filter for clients that will get a birthday/christmas card
- Bugfix: Sporadic access violation when resizing client manager when client has been assigned a color
- Minor bugfixes
- Extension: Textphrases are now also available for invoice text
- Bugfix: Billing: Change state of a quote to "accepted" when an invoice is generated from it [Ticket: 1664]
- Bugfix: Copy security level also when cloning a project [Ticket: 1667]
Version 22.214.171.1240 [20.01.2014]
- Bugfix: Minor Bugfixes
Version 126.96.36.1998 [11.01.2014] [New DB-Patchlevel 85]
- New: New date filter in order to choose a free date range.
- New: Print your clients notes directly from the "Edit notes" dialog.
- New: MySQL: The path to the libmysql.dll can now be configurated in the xperttimer.ini
- New: Now supporting PostgreSQL-Databases
This way you can use MySQL4 and MySQL5 at the same time.
- New: Security levels for projects, clients
- New: "Date of last change" and the "Name of user" who changed the data object is now displayed in the upper right corner of the dialogs.
- New: Assign a color to your projects/clients
This way you can limit the visibility of clients and project for the users
This way you can group and mark your clients/projects in the project manager.
- New: Invoices can now be cancelled.
This way the invoice number stays in the system.
- New: Invoice reminders
- New: New field "Escalation status"
A user can assign this status, in order to inform the team manager/project manager about problems with the project.
- New: Quick access for modules of Xpert-Timer
- New: New area "Users" in your project manager
- New: New filter: Display project of workgroup only.
- New: Project list: New columns
- New: Group by
- New: Assign filter per Drag&Drop
New toolbar at the bottom of the project manager in order to display/hide modules easier.
- Filter projects by users
- Assign projects to users easily
This way the visibility of the projects is limited to managers or teamleaders if necessary.
- Sub project number
- Security level
- Billing mode
- billing mode
- security level
Client, project and user data can now be dragged&dropped onto the filter fields in order to use them as the filter.
- New: Quote management
- Create a quote from the project structure
- Create an invoice from based on a quote.
- Create a project structure from the quote.
- New: Duplicate reminders
You can now duplicate reminders easily.
- New: Updated the task templates
- You can now sum up the estimates of the task package - Display the column "Receipient" - Menu button, in order to build a task package from selected tasks in task list.
- New: Timestamp list: Hide the timestamps, but keep the date by setting the view in the context dialog of the timestamps.
- New: Timestamp list: If you select multiple timestamps, the total of time of the selected timestamps is displayed.
- New: Timestamp list: Use Ctrl+C to save the selected timestamps to the clipboard.
- New: New access rights
- View all projects
- View all clients
- View all workgroups
- New: Completely new workgroup manager
- Control the visibility on clients, projects and users
- Two different workgroup modes available: a) Every user is only assigned to one workgroup b) A user can be assigned to multiple workgroups
- Assign users to workgroups
- Assign projects to workgroups
- Assign clients to workgroups
- Users can only see the clients/projects that are assigned to their workgroup
- New: Settings: Additional login mode without password
This way you can only enter the name or personnel no. only
Version 188.8.131.526 [03.07.2013]
- Bugfix: Exception when editing a report template [Ticket: 1607]
Version 184.108.40.2065 [11.06.2013]
- Bugfix: Error on "Back to last project" in time bar under MS-Access [Ticket: 1604]
Version 220.127.116.114 [30.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Duplicate project - When a main project with no sub projects is duplicated, there is a wrong query dialog asking to switch of the time account of the main project [Ticket: 1595]
- Bugfix: Button "Back" on the timebar - Using MySQL, the projects were not sorted correctly
Version 18.104.22.1683 [20.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Error: Format 'The project estimate was exceed' is invalid or not compatible with this argument
Version 22.214.171.1242 [08.05.2013]
- Extension: Update check: Now checks the license online to figure out if the update is free of costs [Ticket: 1566]
- Bugfix: Task template: Recepient could not be changed [Ticket: 1574]
Version 126.96.36.1991 [02.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Display problem with light text on light background
- Bugfix: Manual entry: Pause is substracted from the time range in mode "Hours" [Ticket: 1062]
Version 188.8.131.520 [22.04.2013]
- Extension: Reminder when project runs. It can now also be set to minutes> 59 (max 240 minutes) [Ticket: 1549]
- Extension: Reminder when the project runs. The selection "Dont show again today" is now stored individually for each project [Ticket: 1550]
- Bugfix: Reminder when project is running: If reminder shows up and is displayed, the autopause function does not kick in [Ticket: 1489]
- Bugfix: Task templates: If a task is created for a particular employee, the assignment will be lost when task template is copied via drag and drop to a project [Ticket: 1546]
Version 184.108.40.2068 [08.04.2013]
- Bugfix: Error "Eigenschaft Visible kann in OnShow oder OnHide nicht verändert.." when copying a project to another client [Ticket: 1539]
- Bugfix: Reimbursables Dialog - The quantites of new items from the ledger are rounded to integer [Ticket: 1535]
Version 220.127.116.117 [03.04.2013]
- Bugfix: If an "additional Android" user is assigned in the license, a license too less is shown in the synchronization. [Ticket: 1482]
- Bugfix: Billing: If a reimbursable is added to an invoice , the "date paid" is not the date of the invoice [Ticket: 1513]
- Bugfix: Invoicing: If timestamps are added by "edit billing period" while having a filter project, all timestamps of the client might get marked incorrect [Ticket: 1516]
- Bugfix: If a project is copied to another project by drag&drop, the target project must be converted into a master project and lose the time account status. [Ticket: 1519]
- Bugfix: Project list can not be printed in single-user license with SQLite database [Ticket: 1512]
- Extension: Report Print: Project number is now also included in the report header [Ticket: 1520]
- Bugfix: Reimbursables: An entry of e.g. 2.25 hours is rounded to the bill to 2.00 hours [Ticket: 1528]
- Extension: Progress check: If the user does not change the progress value, the button "Save" is grayed out. [Ticket: 1490]
- Bugfix: Licensing: If the dialog "your license file is invalid" is displayed and a new license file is activated, the dialog opens behind the current window [Ticket: 1526]
- Bugfix: Timestamp edit: The input focus is now not longer moved when a time is entered where the from time is larger then the till time. [Ticket: 1468]
Version 18.104.22.1686 [21.02.2013]
- Extension: New project: Warning of a duplicate project number does not appear [Ticket: 1477]
- Extension: In column "Time consumption %" only the times of projects that have a estimate are included
- Bugfix: The total amount in tab-free evaluation period during the year is calculated incorrectly. [Ticket: 1469]
- Bugfix: Notification New Task: See also the customer and the project in the notification window. [Ticket: 1455]
- New: New wizard for moving from SQLite database to Access
Version 22.214.171.1240 [17.10.2012]
- Bugfix: New button - check for irregularities in database and resolve
- Bugfix: Search fields allow characters for SQLInjection
Version 126.96.36.1998 [12.09.2012]
- Bugfix: Edit project: Activity report only shows entries of current user
Version 188.8.131.527 [27.08.2012]
- Bugfix: Table "projectprogress" was not filled when project state changes
Version 184.108.40.2066 [16.08.2012]
- Info:Bundles all previous bugfixes and feature changes since the first release of version 3
This version is identical to version 220.127.116.115 and its purpose is only to reach users that do not have set the automatic update check to "Bugfixes and feature changes"
Version 18.104.22.1685 [14.08.2012]
- Bugfix: Shortkey Ctrl+Enter does not start the selected project [Ticket: 1310]
Version 22.214.171.1244 [31.07.2012]
- Print project list: Additional option to print only the main projects without the subproject level
- Print project list: Additional option to hide the user level when printing
Version 126.96.36.1993 [23.07.2012]
- DB-Update now also possible from V1.x to V3.x
Version 188.8.131.522 [09.07.2012]
- Bugfix: Sub Project Creation: If the main project created a sub-project in the tab "sub-projects" of the main project, the subproject is not linked to the client.
Version 184.108.40.2061 [02.07.2012]
- Bugfix: Several Bugfixes
Version 220.127.116.110 [26.06.2012]
- Bugfix: Print: Error "Duplicate name" in mode "Projects of all users" when column "In charge" is visible.
- Bugfix: When a synchronization client v2.x is updated to v3.0, then the new license key of the server is not automatically loaded by the server-synchronization, because the dialog box for the invalid license will terminate the program for lack of a valid key.
Version 18.104.22.1688 [22.06.2012]
- Important Bugfix:Importing clients from outlook fails when clients already exist [Ticket: 1223]
Version 22.214.171.1247 [21.06.2012]
- Bugfix: Automatic Backup: Backup of single-user databases is not performed automatically when you exit
- MSSQL: Tests for proper database driver now allows drivers to continue in spite of outdated (eg Sqlsrv32.dll)
Requires the SQL Server Native Driver (v9, v10, v11, or) by Microsoft
- Bugfix: The automatic e-mail notifications do not work, although the test email is sent correctly. [Ticket: 1191]
- New: In a main project without a customer, is now in the context menu, select "assign to a customer," available [Ticket: 1200]
- Adding user to project is now possible again with popup menu [Ticket: 1185]
- Show project checkmarks by default again [Ticket: 1195]
- Bugfix: You accidentally created a task for an employee who is not assigned to the project then a query is user associate Yes / No" If "No" is clicked, the task is no longer visible. [Ticket: 1194]
- Subsequent application of the user "XTADMIN" if not yet available
Version 126.96.36.1997 [07.06.2012] [New DB-Patchlevel 83]
- You can now enter a location for your activity report
- New option in the configuration and in the drop down menu of the start button in the project manager: Project to start retroactively with Ctrl + project selection in case you forgot to switch the project.
- New option in the configuration: When you press "Stop" in your time recording, a so called "Stop project" can be started automatically to prevent idle times and assure a complete time and attendance recording
- New option in the configuration: When you press "Pause" in your time recording, a so called "Pause project" can be started automatically to prevent idle times and assure a complete time and attendance recording
- New option in the configuration: Automatically hide the timeline after x seconds
- New option in the configuration: Avoid overlapping timestamps
- New option in the configuration: Optional warning option, if the project estimate was exceeded
- MySQL does no longer need any ODBC drivers
- SQLite is now supported
- New feature: Starting a project once with the option to enter a comment, rather than editing this setting in the project properties
- Headlines, free text, lines and sub sums can now be entered in the invoice.
- The hourly rate can now be edited in case your timestamps base on different hourly rates.
- Quick Start Projects: By pressing the quickstart button, Xpert-Timer will create a new project and start it immediately. On stop you can decide what to do with the recorded time and the project
- Fast entry projects: Direct input of the project name in the project manager for adding new projects easily
- By right clicking on a column entry in the Project Manager you get the option to change this entry
- Saveable views of the project list, task list, time stamp list
- Sort project list by columns
- Multiple selection of projects to assign status, progress etc. easily
- Direct input of text using F2 in the project manager
- Grouping, filtering and prioritizing of projects is now possible in the project manager
- Intelligent Fast Entry (smart entry function) for tasks, projects and time stamp. e.g. Timestamp fast entry: 0800-1000 Phone conversations
- New Dialog: "Reimbursable Ledger" where you can group, filter and duplicate your reimbursables.
- Reimbursables and Costs can now be displayed in a seperate window in the project manager
- Reminder: Create reminders for projects, tasks, documents, clients, invoices, notes or reimbursables.
- You can activate a reminders, if no project is running for a certain amount of time
- New hierarchy level: Create timestamps on tasks
- You can now entere an estimated time for tasks
- Calculate the total project estimation based on the single estimates of the tasks by right-clicking on the total sum of the main project in the project manager.
- Task packages can now be created and assigned to projects (used as a template). Assign the tasks to the package by draging and dropping it into the task template dialog
- You can now enter en estimate for every task once you hit "Start" on the task. (Setting in configuration)
- Running time stamp of the task is displayed on the timebar
- You can now enter a comment to every task status, for example the reason of rejection
- The subject of the task can automatically be written into the comment field of the timestamp
- Run reports on your completet task timestamps
- In order to manually enter long timestamps. For example for a whole week, those 40 hours are now automatically distributed to timestamps on several days
- Grouping option of the timestamps by comment
- Fast Entry timestamp: Easier way to add manual timestamps. Just enter for example: 1000-1100 Testing -> Creates a timestamp vom 10 til 11 with the comment "Testing"
- Each timestamp can now also be assigned a location.
- New structure of access right groups
- New structure of workgroups